It takes a village to pull of even a small event such as ours, but we are always looking for helpers to ensure our event goes off without a hitch.
We need a small handful of people to do the following jobs on the day of the event:
- Put signs and banners up along the Danvers Rail Trail all through Danvers.
- Collect food (or cook!) donations, ie cookies, cocoa, coffee, etc, from local vendors.
- “Man” the rail trail entrances at the Agway and Topsfield Road entrances, encourage people to visit Santa at the Swampwalk or direct our returning families.
- “Man” the entrances and exits of the Swampwalk.
- A couple of people are needed on the Observation Platform to assist with donations, handing out treats, etc.
- A few extra people for “Running and Relief”. It’s COOOLD out there and sometimes people just need a break, or sometimes we need to send messages or give things to the volunteers.
High School Students are especially welcome for those Community Service Hours! Bring your sign-off paperwork for us to sign the day of the event.